ACCEPTED FORMATS AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY MATERIALS
Note: ALL Entries require digital files to be submitted
Videos are to be supplied in standard definition H264 Quicktime. Specifications are as follows:
- Quicktime H.264
- 4:3 NTSC (640x480) or 16:9 NTSC (720x404)
- 8 Mbps
- Audio: 16 bit, stereo, 48 000 khz
Maximum size for any upload is 2GB.
*Note files must be QuickTime compatible and have the .mov file extension, if your file is not .mov do not just change the file extension manually, you must convert the file to the above specifications or it will not play in the online judging environment.
- Audio-only spots are to be supplied in .mp3 format:
- 128 kbps
- Single Page .pdf - 11 x 17 maximum size, without crop marks
- JPG - 11 x 17 maximum size, without crop marks
Any category where your entry is or contains interactive content, you will need to provide a URL link to the live web site.
Password information must be provided for password protected sites.
Remember the site must be live at the time of judging.
May 26, 2021
Any information gathered will not be shared or used for any purposes unrelated to the BCAB Awards of Excellence.